19) To whom should requests for consent be sent?

All requests for consent must be placed in a sealed envelope stamped “confidential” and addressed to:-

Designated Authority
The Chief Technical Director
Financial Investigations Division
1 Shalimar Avenue
Kingston 3



Financial institutions are being reminded that all Suspicious and Threshold Transaction Reports submitted to the Financial Investigations Division must be sent in a sealed envelope and should be addressed as set out above.