The Planning and Administrative Services Unit (P&ASU) has the responsibility of providing a strategic, supportive and enabling business environment for its staff. This is achieved primarily through the core areas of Strategic Management, Finance and Accounting, Human Resource Management & Development and Facilities Management in accordance with the MoF&PS policies and direction. The functions carried out by the P&ASU include:
- Management and coordination of all Strategic Plans and reports
- Preparation and analysis of the Division’s Budget and Cash flow
- Management and coordination of the Performance Management Appraisals System (i.e. staff workplans and PMAS
- Coordination of staff training and development programmes
- Ensuring FID’s compliance with MoF&PS security policies and procedures
- Management of the facilities, vehicles and other assets.